We took some of the best comic illustrations and made them into a slideshow to share some holiday humor. (h/t Dr. Mike Haywood's Banking Crisis Digest)
The slideshow highlights the following 2011 major global financial themes (in our view):
- A recession that does not want to go away
- Taxpayer bailouts and trillions of dollars in secret loans has turned Too Big to Fail into Too Big To Collect and prosecute.
- MF Global rocked the financial world with its reckless leveraged risk-taking and outright 'mishandling' of clients' money
- Euro debt crisis that could bring about another round of global financial and banking crisis.
- But New Year always brings new hope .....
Season's Greetings from EconMatters
2011: A Year in Financial Comic Review
© EconMatters All Rights Reserved | Facebook | Twitter | Post Alert | Kindle