Year 2011 seems to have gone by in no time at all. In case you missed, the following are the top 10 articles at EconMatters.com in 2011 based on pageviews:
- Jim Rogers: QE3's Already Started! I'm Shorting Stocks, Long Commodities and Currencies
- No More Storage in Cushing: WTI Will Be $90 in a Month
- Physical Silver Investors Are Being Hoodwinked by the Futures Market
- Jim Rogers Sees Gold Cross $2,000, and My Contrarian View on Silver
- Brazil: Growth and Policy Mismatch?
- U.S. Economy: A Lost Decade Into The Great Middle Class Poverty?
- Silver Market: Why CME Must Raise Margin Requirements By 30%
- Remembering Steve Jobs: 15 Fascinating Facts You May Not Know About
- Top 10 Recession-Proof Jobs
- Infographic: Can Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin Really Get You a Job?
We launched EconMatters.com in April of 2011 aiming to provide readers with in-depth and insightful analysis of the financial markets. So far, it is evident jobs, economy, emerging markets, commodities are high on our readers' minds, and we expect the similar themes will carry over to the New Year.
Appreciate and look forward to your continuous feedback and support.
Have a Happy and Prosperous 2012 !
© EconMatters All Rights Reserved | Facebook | Twitter | Post Alert | Kindle